Finally a convenient way to provide cold or heat & compression therapy, all in one boot. No machines, cables or wires required. Help keep injuries at bay & provide much needed support to the hard working horse or those with any stiffness, soreness or swelling.
- Therapeutic Benefits
Reduces inflammation, arthritis, bruises, injuries or controls swelling
- Conforms to the Leg
Compression powered by a hand pump helps ensure even temperature distribution
- Use Hot or Cold
GelPaks™ adhere to an outer shell & stay pliable even out of the freezer
- Easy to Use
Place in freezer until cold or in hot water for 20 minutes, apply to leg with easy on/off hook & loop closures
- One Size
Sold as a pair
Cold Therapy Application Procedure
- Place GelPaks in freezer for six hours before initial use. After use return to freezer immediately.
- Lay the GelPak flat & evenly disperse gel before placing on leg.
- Use elastic wrap to secure on the leg & provide desired amount of compression.
Hot Therapy Application Procedure
- Place the GelPak in hot water, temperature 71C / 160F & maintain at this temperature for 20 minutes.
- Repeat Steps 2-3 from Cold Therapy Instructions.