Herm Sprenger Bow Balance Stirrups ensure improved leg position. Changing the weight ratio on the Herm Sprenger Bow Balance Stirrups results in perfect balance and great comfort for the rider. Shock absorbing grip is achieved by a widened tread made of rubber with two types of properties. Bow Balance design provides easy "pick up" upon mounting as they require very little effort on the rider's part - a simple touch of the foot to the stirrups and it gently folds onto the rider's foot.
Made in Germany
• Softens the impact on cartilage & ligaments
• Bow form for a perfect fit
• Superb strength & enhanced security
• Pivoting into 4 directions simultaneously
• Maximum comfort
• Tread with two types of rubber hardness for a better grip
• Wide tread for a perfect balance
- Material: Stainless steel
- Tread Material: Rubber
- Footbed Width: 4.25", 4.75", 5.25"
- Replacement Pads Available: Yes