||Out of stock
The Schockemöhle Equitus Beta Bridle, based on the great success of the Equitus Alpha Bridle, takes anatomical design to the next level with a stylish browband and a slightly wider noseband. Approved for use in in competition by the USDF and in international competitions by the FEI, this German-engineered dressage bridle features an ergonomic design that provides your horse with the ultimate comfort.
The concept behind the shaping of this bridle focuses on eliminating pressure and discomfort at the most sensitive areas and main blood vessels of your horse’s head. Well-crafted from vegetable tanned leather and fitted with silver-colored hardware, it features:
- Softly padded, curved caveson that bypasses the main facial nerve. Its width at the front is approximately 45mm (1.77").
- Positioning of flash strap supports unrestricted breathing.
- Softly padded and contoured single crownpiece that avoids pressure at the backs of the horse’s ears.
- Wide, curved browband that avoids pinching in the areas of eyes and ears while offering a stylish look with rounded clear crystals inset along its center.
- Cheek pieces with fixed button rivets allow quick, individualized customization.
Schockemöhle reins are sold separately.