||Out of stock
A unique close fitting hoof boot designed to keep wounds, poultices and dressings clean. The boot is designed using flexible and light materials to enable easy fitting and as a cost effective alternative to adhesive bandage and tape. Perfect for aiding treatment of abscesses, punctured soles, and bruised soles.
- Can be used with or without shoes
- Suitable for repeated use
- Tread on sole for improved grip
- Kevlar interior for added durability
- Unique diagonal zipper design to prevent zip from opening
This boot is suitable for use in the stable and can be used on sensible horses in the paddock. Bearing this in mind, exuberant horses and those having undertaken a period of stall rest may damage the boot by standing on it or doing racing stops. In these situations consider using a more traditional poultice for the first day turned out.